Can you actually make money online?
The answer is
Isn’t that amazing! On some of these websites you can actually make as much as a 100 dollars a day or even more, and the best part is, you don’t have to quit your 9 – 5 job, you can make this money, working in your free time.
On the internet, there are two distinct ways of making money. The first way is active income. With active income, its like your normal 9 -5 job. You only get paid for the work you do. If you do not work, you don’t make money, as simple as that. The second way is through passive income. This is my favorite method because, with active income, all you do is put in the work once, and the money in theory should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work other then maybe promoting what you have made, or in some cases what other people have made.
So let’s start :
1.The first website is : Upworks.com . Upworks is a website for freelancers. With upworks you are making active income. businesses and individuals post services on upworks that they would like to outsource such as article writing, video editing, app development, coding, there tons of jobs and services being outsourced on upworks… The beauty of all this is its low barrier of entry, you just have to be good at something. If there is something that you are good at maybe graphic design or coding or just about any skill, head over to upworks and start making some Money. Here’s a tip if you are considering working on upworks, have a robust profile that looks good. This will drastically increase your likelihood of ever receiving job offers, from potential clients. Displaying your best work or highlighting specific experience can and will help you stand out.
2. The second website is :YouTube. Not a lot of people know this but, you can actually make money with YouTube.
If you are considering getting into YouTube to make money, make sure you understand one thing clearly. Thanks to the new rules, if you are planning on starting a brand new channel from scratch, you first have to reach the YouTube minimum threshold to get monetized. Which is you will need 4000 watch hours, and 1000 subscribers in the last 12 months. Once you have reached that, you can get monetized, how much can you make on YouTube?
The more views you are getting, the more money you can expect to make, and also you get more subscribers! With YouTube, what you are earning is passive income, make a few videos and they should keep making you money consistently. You can also make money with YouTube through paid sponsorships, but with paid
3. The third website
This is a legit
You don’t have to be an established author, or find a publishing company to do this. You can actually do this from the comfort of your home and start earning some passive income. Sounds awesome right? and the best part is, it’s absolutely free, so sign up and start making some money. Amazon takes care of the money handling shenanigans… and you can sit back relax on your
You can find free videos and tutorials right here on YouTube that will teach you the basics. If you want expert advice, you might have to first pay for a course. I will link a really good one in the
Amazon will pay you 60 days after a purchase and you can
4. The Forth website is Clickbank. Clickbank is a marketplace for product creators and affiliates to make money online by selling their courses or services to the world. Clickbank only sells digital products, but the beauty about Clickbank is that the commission payout is so much higher than that of Amazon. Some affiliates pay you as much as 75%, for selling their services, while others pay as low as 5%, so keep that in mind.
But with that said, you can make some really good money on Clickbank, hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Simply head over to Clickbank, pick something to the sale and start making money.
5. The fifth website is Flippa.com Flippa is the number one marketplace for buying and selling online businesses. It attracts a huge audience, and it offers great tools to increase visibility, it’s an auction site really much like eBay, for those selling and buying digital assets, such as websites, apps, domains, Shopify stores, and Amazon FBA accounts. If you are good at making apps or even websites… you can actually sell it online and make some money. Or better yet, if you have some money lying around and you are interested in buying either websites, apps, or eCommerce stores… that are already making money, you can do so with Flippa.
What happens is, you place a bid, much like eBay and if your bid is the highest, then congratulations because you just bought yourself an online business. You can also make money by selling online businesses. So that’s F
6. Sixth website is Rover. Do you like pets? Dog in particular? If so, then you should probably check out rover. Rover is a dog sitting service, but this is currently only available in the US and Canada. So if you live in any of those two countries then you can register as a dog sitter, and get paid for babysitting dogs. You can make anywhere between 80 – $100 a night, just by watching someone’s dog! You can literally make hundreds of dollars a week by just babysitting someone’s pet.
7. The seventh website is Takelessons.com Take lesson is a website where you can teach any skill. Everyone has a skill, that they can teach, whether that might be, teaching someone a language, how to cook, how to play a musical instrument, how to solve complex math equations… any so much more.
Anything that you think someone else might not know, you can teach people on T
8. The eight website is Fiverr. You have probably heard of Fivver mentioned a lot of times, because it’s a simple and easy site to start making money. But if you haven’t, basically it’s a freelance website where you can literally outsource anything and I mean anything… as long as its legal, for as little as $ 5.There are so many different ways to make money on Fiverr, just to name a few. You can do animations, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Web & Mobile Design, Social Media Design, Photoshop Editing, Architecture & Floor Planning, 3D Models & Product Design, T-Shirts & Merchandising, SEO and so much more. If there is anything that can be outsourced, you can most likely find it on Fiverr.
Head over and check out Fiverr, it a legit way of making money.
One extra way to make money is not exactly a website but is using a Drop shipping Platform. With drop shipping, what you are basically doing is selling someone else stuff for a small or large profit without having to deal with the shipping. So basically you are acting like a broker or a middle man. You can do this by opening up a Shopify store and then linking it up with
If you are interested in drop shipping, there are a ton of tutorial on YouTube, that will show you the step by step guide of creating your store, finding products, advertising, finding influencers, and finally shipping and getting paid. It’s a bit complicated to start, especially in the beginning, but you can make a ton of money… with drop shipping.
Thanks for reading my post